[SIPForum-discussion] Session Timers "refresher=uas"

Ranjith Kumar feddy006 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 05:19:48 UTC 2009

Hi Jerry,

You are correct It depends what you see in the Invite.  AS you would know
Initiator is the UAC and Recepient is the UAS so obased on this the Sesion
timer works. The main reason for this is for determining the state of the
call just incase there is no Bye Message.  So the Value present in the
Refresher would either perform a Re-invite or UPDATE method.

I would attach a RFC for your better understanding.

Regards,
Randy