[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Content-Length issue

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:33:19 UTC 2009

Hi
    we have following scenario & facing content-Length value issue.

GrandStream ATA(502)--->modem----------->IP cloud------->SIP
proxy--------->far end

   above grandstream ATA registered & work ok.But sometime within "*INVITE*"
we got content-length parameter as follows- *Content-Length: 4  404*.
My question is why we are getting space between content-length vaules.
Mainly this porblem we are facing this problem whenevr we are connecting
Granstream ATA with TATA Indicom modem, for other all ISP/MOdem its working
ok.

     So is there any way we can sort it out at Modem level or at SIP proxy
level.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Amit