[SIPForum-discussion] SIP option live example

Mohamed Fahim Mohamed.Fahim at dialog.lk
Wed Jul 15 11:16:16 UTC 2009

Hi

We have a gateway in our company where lot of SIP gateways connected with.

Frequently our gateway sends out SIP:OPTIONS message out and expecting for the "200 OK "reply

If it received it "200 OK " then puts that gateway in "ACTIVE" status

Otherwise "unavailable" mode and produces an alarm in the monitoring system. So that people can look into that to resolve the issue

This is one practical example of SIP:OPTION method

FAHIM