[SIPForum-discussion] Nextone or other SIP Softswitch guide

amit salunkhe amitsalunkhe21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:10:03 UTC 2009

Hi All
           Up till now i only worked on Open Source VOIP or SIP gateway. As
market prefer vendor specfic g/ws like Nextone,Sonus,VOIP-Switch,acme sbc, i
wish to learn those well known SIP gateways as VOIP engineer.
So my question is there any link where i can find Admin or engineer guide
for SIP softswitch or g/ws like Nextone, Sonus, Acme?

    If yes plz help me with documents(Screen shots of configuration/wizards)
or links or contacts.Thats sure helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Amit