[SIPForum-discussion] Trunk setup b/w Asterisk and Openser

Shashank Pandey search4shashank at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:07:54 UTC 2009

Hi ,

       it so easy .

                          just setup incoming trunk in asterisk of your openser .

                          than u need do forwarding of openser to asterisk .

             for forwarding u can do like as under ..

                        if(method=="INVITE"){
            if (uri=~"sip:prefix*"){
                strip(number of digits in prefix);
                rewritehost("ip of asterisk server");
                t_relay_to_udp("ip of asterisk server","5060");
                break;
           };
        };

in that put ip and prefix  from which u wana dial .

Thanks,

Shashank Pandey