[SIPForum-discussion] Trunk setup b/w Asterisk and Openser

Rajadurai Thangaraj rajadurai80 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 09:46:35 UTC 2009

Hi

     I have one trunk setup with OPENSER(opensips) as a home network server and Asterisk as a Trunk server
I have configured to Asterisk that all Asterisk registered phone can talk to openser register phone. Now I don't know how to configure the OPESER phone can talk to Asterisk phone.
How to modify the operser.cfg file to contact the Asterisk server in case call to Asterisk (Registered)phone

Thanks
Rajadurai P T
(www.sipera.com)