[SIPForum-discussion] Call transfer

shiba shankar rout rout.shibashankar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:21:25 UTC 2009

Hello All,

 I am getting stucked  at this scenario. Can anybody help  me on this ?

My question : Suppose i am sending re-Invite without SDP with
supported header 100rel to UAS. Then shall the UAS send 180/183
Ringing with SDP offer for enabling the PRACK?

Please clarify my doubt.  My doubt is after a  established session ,
shall i get 180 ringing for Re-invite. ?

Any suggestion would be vital for me ?

Invite---->
200----->
Ack----->