[SIPForum-discussion] regarding sip

Gaurav Raval gaurav.raval at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:30:13 UTC 2009

Dear Sudha,
I have a tricky solution for almost all problems. I will suggest to use VM
to get your job done.
Install VMWare on windows machine and take the VM image file for Open IMS
core project which is available here <http://www.openimscore.org/vm> (i.e.
http://www.openimscore.org/vm)
Other possible solution is to go for
pendrivelinux<http://www.pendrivelinux.com/>(i.e.
http://www.pendrivelinux.com) where you can install almost all linux OS
(including Cent OS) on pendrive with capability to save/modify. Choose your
favorite linux image and make your pendrive to work as hard disk for that
OS. No worry, no footprints and more importantly no headache. The only
problem with this solution is that, you need to invest for a pendrive
Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Gaurav Raval
+91-9970308819