[SIPForum-discussion] A method to send DTMF as RTP packets

Hasini Gunasinghe hasi7786 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 02:33:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am developing a SIP soft phone application in C++ for windows. There I
need to implement the functionality of sending DTMF. I implemented it using
SIP INFO method. I also need to implement sending DTMF as RTP packets. I was
searching for a method to do that but still did not find a solution. If any
of you know a way to achieve it (sucha as a filter which sends DTMF as RTP
data) please do reply. It would be a great help.

Thank you.
regards,
Hasini.