[SIPForum-discussion] ::How to identify the hold call

Amit Bansal amitbansal3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:45:25 UTC 2009

Thanks for reply.
I want to build the same application that u defined in this 3 points.

1 - U have to work on SIP  client that will Handle the incoming call .

2 - Answer the call and then have to work on Media Player .

3 - Media Player will Play the files for the Answered call.

could you please guide me or give any sample of code that is used to make
the SIP client and run that Client.

Thanks
amit