[SIPForum-discussion] Aricent Interview question on SIP

Gaurav Raval gaurav.raval at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 20:49:35 UTC 2009

Dear Bala,

You can refer [ http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-CF3665.html ] for various
SIP examples with technical details. Hope this can help you.

As far as your last question concern ( If UA2 sends 200ok msg and it is not
reached to UA1 ...), I  personally believe that, no session will establish,
UA2 need to resend 200ok  after the time out. (It's essential to send ACK
from UA1 to UA2 to finish the negotiation process and start a media
session)..

Wish you all the best for upcoming interview.

Regards,

Gaurav Raval
http://gaurav.raval.googlepages.com