[SIPForum-discussion] I need urgent help!!!

Bayram Kıran genius1357 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:52:39 UTC 2009

Thanks for responses.

@Dasu
I tried port 5060 but it didnt work. Do we have to assign 5060-5064 ports to
my computer from the options of modem.

@Smraney
What do you mean to utilize those ports and sdp information? I am trying to
send only im with that application.
Do i have to use any codecs?

@Ranga
Yes, you are right. I will have a look at sip communicator. I have thought
of sending mail to the author but i couldnt find
his email.

Best Regards
Bayram Kıran