[SIPForum-discussion] I need urgent help!!!

M. Ranganathan mranga at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:49:07 UTC 2009

2009/12/30 Bayram Kıran <genius1357 at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Bayram Kıran.I am from Turkey. I am attending Computer
> Engineering
>
> Department of Marmara University.
>  I am a senior (4th grade) student. I have a final project this year. It is

Hi

You may want to take a look at sip-communicator that uses JAIN-SIP
among other Java Technologies to construct an IM, Voice and VIdeo
client ( it already does what your project aims to do). It really is a
very nice project.

 You might  also want to take a look at some of the JAIN-SIP examples
in the JAIN-SIP distribution. These are small and simple to
understand.  I doubt you will get a lot of help with the oracle
website tutorial however. f you have a question about an example in an
the tutorial, perhaps it would be a good idea to mail the author.

You may want to consider posting such questions to the JAIN-SIP Users list.

Ranga

--
M. Ranganathan