[SIPForum-discussion] Customized Media Flow

Ashoke Kumar Ghosh ashoke.k.ghosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:38:25 UTC 2009

Dear SIP Forum Members,

We are having an application server working as B2BUA mode.

I want to test if some customized ring back tone can be played. Can somebody
help with the following understanding.

1.       Can I suppress the media when I get 180 Ringing/183 Session
Progress.

2.       After the customized media has been played, can I resume the media
flow if 200 OK has not been received.

3.       If a 200 OK is received during customized media flow, can I send
the B party SDP to A party by suspending the customized media.

Regards..

Ashoke Ghosh