[SIPForum-discussion] sending image

Srini K kutti at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:51:04 UTC 2009

Sure ..

One way is to base64 encode the image first (so you do not have to deal with binary), take the encoded 'text'. Paste this text into your SIPP script as the message body, set the Content-Length, Content-Encoding and Content-Type headers of the MESSAGE method appropriately. If you are sending additional bodies along with this image then be sure to use multipart bodies with proper boundaries..

All depends on what the receiving side expects/supports... I think.

Since this is a test script - My guess is you will do this once .. so this shouldn't be too much of a pain.

If you are doing this, then use a small image or use TCP.

--
Srini