[SIPForum-discussion] Query about SDP in SIP.

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:08:48 UTC 2009

Hi Karthic ,
         I would slighlty defer from your answer which u have mentioned
below .Its basically an offer answer model and in your case explained u had
mentioned INVITE with SDP which is an offer and 180 with SDP which is an
answer then in 200 OK if u have another SDP it implies that this is now a *new
offer and not an answer* as there was no offer further and u can reply to it
with ACK request.Pls refer to the links provided

Regards,
Sriram