[SIPForum-discussion] Compile and run sample program( simple_pjsua.c)- Newbie

Mickey Kamer mickey_kamer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:35:50 UTC 2009

I am not an expert but from what I do know is the extension is a C or C++ file that is setup to compile in those. To register a to a SIP account you need to have a SIP server (e.g. Asterisk), the next step is to setup or build the call, by editing the file (if that is what pjsip is) and asking it to call a value, for example if you want to call me you have to know my number like test at myserver.com or 555-123-1212. Then the SIP protocol will tear down the call once either end (Phone) stops the call.

So I know I haven't answered the question but maybe I have helped just a bit.

Mickey

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:01:41 -0400
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Compile and run sample program( simple_pjsua.c)- Newbie

Hey,

I'm developer mostly working with php, javascript and other web stuffs. This is the first time I'm even aware of a s/w called PjSIP.

I gotta to write script to

1.Register for SIP acc
2.outgoing calls
3.terminate a call.

I have been surfing the net, but all the time I hit against the wall. 

First of all, how do I compile and run the sample program( simple_pjsua.c ) and also how do I register to get username and password for SIP.

Will I be able to do it with script itself, I did understand the concepts or say API's used in sample program.

Please help me I'm nearing my deadline. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Rachel

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20090820/e4213fa4/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list