[SIPForum-discussion] Compile and run sample program( simple_pjsua.c)- Newbie

Mickey Kamer mickey_kamer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:35:50 UTC 2009

I am not an expert but from what I do know is the extension is a C or C++ file that is setup to compile in those. To register a to a SIP account you need to have a SIP server (e.g. Asterisk), the next step is to setup or build the call, by editing the file (if that is what pjsip is) and asking it to call a value, for example if you want to call me you have to know my number like test at myserver.com or 555-123-1212. Then the SIP protocol will tear down the call once either end (Phone) stops the call.

So I know I haven't answered the question but maybe I have helped just a bit.

Mickey