[SIPForum-discussion] Unexpected 481 Message

Moshe Ostrovsky mosheo at radvision.com
Fri Aug 14 13:24:53 UTC 2009

Hi.

Add "to tag" to the update request.

I hope it will help.

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org
[mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of olgun kaya
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:17 AM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] Unexpected 481 Message

Hi all,

I am trying to create a scenario that originator sends a 501 to INFO
then the same originator sends UPDATE message for long call update. Bu I
don't know why after UPDATE message session manager rejects the call
with 481 Call leg does not exist. I am using a SIPp script to simulate
this behavior. Please see the attached xml file. could someone help me
that why the 481 is being responded back to my UPDATE.

thank you very much.

--

Samuel Goldwyn
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>   -