[SIPForum-discussion] Unexpected 481 Message

olgun kaya olgunkaya2002 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:16:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to create a scenario that originator sends a 501 to INFO then
the same originator sends UPDATE message for long call update. Bu I don't
know why after UPDATE message session manager rejects the call with 481 Call
leg does not exist. I am using a SIPp script to simulate this behavior.
Please see the attached xml file. could someone help me that why the 481 is
being responded back to my UPDATE.

thank you very much.

--

Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never