[SIPForum-discussion] SIP privacy header and how to break-out to PSTN

Dilip Kumar dondilip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 13:07:33 UTC 2009

Hi Yolanda,

It depends upon whether you can deliver the blank CLI to the Far end PSTN
operator..On the VOIP switch you can override these parameters..Instead of
Remote-Party-id, Use P-Asserted-Identity which is more flexible..This has to
be a configuration from the client side.

privacy=on which will restrict the CLI delivery at far end..In your voip
switch you should be able to override these parameters and put a put Carrier
Code with dummy CLI and set to the far end pstn operator.

With Regards,
D. Dilip Kumar