[SIPForum-discussion] How to make BYE Request in SIP

Kristine Regis kristine at racequeen.ph
Mon Aug 3 00:21:21 UTC 2009

Hi!

I hope someone could help me regarding this situation.

Here it goes. I am developing a SIP call. It is the usual scheme in
which either the caller or the callee can request for a BYE, right? The
problem here is that I do not know what to code whenever I am the caller
and I want to request for a BYE. My codes can receive a BYE request and
handle it and send 200 OK to the other party but the other way around, I
don't know how.

Please help me regarding this problem. Thank you.

-Kristine