[SIPForum-discussion] SIP User List

Leks™ rajasekhar.l at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:29:17 UTC 2009

SIP Doesn't provide any specific mechanism to get the list of users
registered under any server.
In real world scenarios there is no need to know the members registered
under any server.

SIP Provides methods to support services like presence, for that the user
agent needs to know the target user agents SIP URI.

Thanks,
Raj
-Raaz