[SIPForum-discussion] SIP User List

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:12:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

SIP UA cann't it self ask the network about list of users, but
kowing a specific aor he can subscribe to the reg event package for
this aor (assuming that there is such service available in the network)
after which for the subscribtion time it would be notified about any changes
in the registration state for contacts addresses associated to this aor.

Kind regards
- Tomasz Zieleniewski