[SIPForum-discussion] Possible Spam : Re: SIP performancetesting

Stewart Bunce Stewart.Bunce at telsis.com
Mon Apr 6 15:35:46 UTC 2009

It is possible that your registrar/proxy will only accept calls from registered/authenticated UA's. In this case it would reject the INVITE with an appropriate error cause. I suggest you check the configuration of your proxy and verify that it allows INVITES from unregistered/authenticated clients.

Stew