[SIPForum-discussion] Timestamp in 180 msg

Teresa Presutto teresa.presutto at telsey.it
Fri Sep 26 07:05:34 UTC 2008

Dear all

have any idea about the timestamp header in 180?

I receive  an INVITE with "timestamp" header.

the user agent, accordly to RFC3262 (8.2.6.1) must send a 100 trying with
TIMESTAMP header

What about the other messages? I mean: should I send the timestamp in 180
message too?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Teresa

--- NOTICE ---

This  email  and  any  attachments  are  confidential and are intended for the
addressee  only.  If you have received this message by mistake, please contact
us  immediately and  then  delete the message from your system.   You must not
copy, distribute, disclose  or  act upon the contents of this email.  Personal
and corporate data submitted will be used in a correct, transparent and lawful
manner. The data collected will be processed in paper or computerized form for
the  performance  of  contractual  and  lawful  obligations as well as for the
effective  management of business relationship.   The data processor is Telsey
S.p.A.   The  data  subject may exercise all the rights set forth in art. 7 of
Law  by  Decree  30.06.2003  n.  196   as   reported   in  the  following  url
http://www.telsey.com/privacy.asp.