[SIPForum-discussion] How-to force SDP in 200OK response to OPTIONS request

vijay kant gupta vijaykant.it2002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:47:15 UTC 2008

Hi All ,
Actually in gernally we use option method to find out the capabilites of
server or proxy, but if you are getting 200ok with SDP or without SDP , that
means it depend on "how the server is implemented"?
i have also tested with my server. its not working b'ocz in hardcode ,there
is no provison to handle this request.

Regards
vijay