[SIPForum-discussion] about scripting languages

Ayyanar PK pkayyanar at in.com
Wed Nov 26 01:11:06 UTC 2008

 Hello khalik,It is upto you to chose the language to write the scripts,and choose the language that you are coomfortable with. I have been using SFTF Test suite which is a freely avaliable(open source) from SIP Foundry.org . SFTF is so easy to understand and also easy to customize. SFTF provides some basic test cases for testing and it is customizable to cater your needs. For your information SFTF is written in PythonBye,Ayyanar Original message From:khalikh uddin< khalikh at yahoo.com >Date: 25 Nov 08 11:38:46Subject:[SIPForumdiscussion] about scripting languagesTo: discussion at sipforum.orgHai every body, can anybody tell me what kind of scripts (shell or perl) we have to write in testing of a SIP application.Till now i didnt used any scripting in my project.How much knowledge is required on these languges as i dont have any idea on these.Thanks & RegardsKhalikh.SK