[SIPForum-discussion] What is the SIP Forum all about? A video interview with chairman Eric Burger...

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Tue Nov 25 13:11:08 UTC 2008

If you have been participating in this discussion mailing list but
haven't necessarily been sure what the SIP Forum is all about, I've
just posted a video interview I did with SIP Forum Chairman Eric Burger:

http://blogs.voxeo.com/ett/2008/11/25/emerging-tech-talk-007-interview-with-eric-burger-about-the-sip-forum/

(or alternatively http://bit.ly/PQwo if the link above breaks in your
email client)

In the interview, Eric talks about what the SIP Forum is, what it
does, how it relates to the IETF  and who can join and participate.

Enjoy,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free