[SIPForum-discussion] Info required for implmenting web based SIP softphone...

kazim hussain kazim_81 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 11:14:34 UTC 2008

Dear All,
HI, Hope you all will be fine.

Well, I am trying my level best to implement a Flex based SIP softphone. The client side dialer will be in Flex/ActionScript 3.0 and the server side code will be in C#.NET and it will use pjsip library to connect to a PBX server. Please if anyone can guide me what components/servers/libraries etc would be needed to implement a successful architecture of a SIP Softphone (web based not windows based).

With Thanks & Regards
Kazam.