[SIPForum-discussion] HELP

rajesh rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.com
Fri May 16 07:28:15 UTC 2008

Hi below format is permitted .

Route:sip:proxy1.acean.com , sip:proxy2.ocean.com , sip:proxy3.ocean.com

Above format i have tried and it was working .

I have never tried with via header but dont think that rfc 3261 will allow above format with Route header and

will not allow with via header .

Any how as soon as will find time will Test this above case with via header .

Thanks and Regards
Rajesh Kumar
Sr. Software Engineer
R & D - Network Group