[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding Trigger Point

Rajdeep Ahluwalia rajdeepwalia at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:36:50 UTC 2008

For multiple m lines in a INVITE msg probably the S-CSCF implementation will
try to match each *m line*

And the regular expression can be (say u want to ignore the media format) :
All strings starting with "audio 3458 RTP/AVP" so no matter what comes after
this the line will match the criteria.

U can refer the net for the exact syntax of REG EXP

Best regards,
Rajdeep