[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding Trigger Point

rupandeep singh er_rupandeep at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 14:52:31 UTC 2008

Thanks Rajdeep for this information but one more thing i want to ask....
The m-line can have any number of codecs in it and each codec has a a line , so for each line we have to perform a search, than how can we create a SPT for m line or a line as there number are variable and also each time codecs used can be different.

And can you please elaborate what do u mean by regular expressions and string ie. the entire value of the line .

Regards
Rupandeep

Rajdeep Ahluwalia <rajdeepwalia at gmail.com> wrote: Also to add here you can use regular expressions for the content part.
the regular expression shall be matched with the string received in
the INVITE message

Best regards,
Rajdeep