[SIPForum-discussion] Strict router

Robert Sparks rjsparks at nostrum.com
Thu Mar 27 21:50:00 UTC 2008

You might be able to find a very old release of some open source
project that only did strict routing.
But loose routing is backwards compatible, there's nothing (from the
protocol's perspective) to be gained from finding one of these beasts.
Or maybe you mean something more when you say "strict router" than
what strict routing in 3261 means?
Why do you _want_ a strict router?

RjS