[SIPForum-discussion] For sending PRACK for a RPR is it mandatory to have Supported:100rel in INVITE while it already contains Require:100rel in INVITE

Sourav Dhar Chaudhuri sourav_mitul at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 27 12:36:11 UTC 2008

Hi,
       I have a doubt is it mandatory to haveSupported:100rel in INVITE request while it already contains Require:100rel inINVITE.

2.     One more question is it possible that a Caller cannot sendPRACK for a Reliable Provisional Response(RPR) as it contains Require:100relbut no Supported:100rel in its INVITE request.

      I am asking the second question because if that thesame capability is present in Callee so whether after receiving any INVITEwith Require:100rel , whether callee will be not be able to send RPR.

Thanks
SOURAV DHAR CHAUDHURI

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php