[SIPForum-discussion] PSTN in Asterisk

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:25:27 UTC 2008

Kumar,

This depends entirely on how you are connecting Asterisk to the
PSTN.  Are you using PSTN cards (such as those of Sangoma or Digium)
in a PC?  Or are you using SIP PSTN gateways such as those from
Sipura (now Linksys)?

Regardless you will probably have much better luck getting your
Asterisk questions answered over in the Asterisk mailing lists (like
'asterisk-users') found here:  http://www.asterisk.org/support/
mailing-lists  or alternatively in the Asterisk Forums found here:
http://forums.digium.com/

discussion of issues related to the SIP protocol.  While some of us
may use Asterisk in various ways and *might* be able to help out,
you'll probably get the quickest answers over in the mailing lists
and forums directly related to Asterisk.

Regardsm,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Build voice applications based on open standards.
Find out how at http://www.voxeo.com/free