[SIPForum-discussion] PSTN in Asterisk

kurdekar kumar gopinath kkurdekar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:21:39 UTC 2008

Hi all..

                      This is kumar.

                           can any one help me...
        i am working on Asterisk. my asterisk server is installed and it is
working fine. SIP calls are working fine. Now i am trying to make PSTN
calls. i have configured but it is not working. can any one tell me what nad
all i need to configure so that i can make ca call in PSTN- PSTN calls.

             As per my knowledge we need to configure mgcp.conf and
extensions.conf , but i am not sure what and all i need to configure. can
any body help me..

 thanks
kumar