[SIPForum-discussion] SIP-trunking

Lorri Wolfe lorriw at goait.com
Mon Mar 3 13:43:41 UTC 2008

We provide SIP trunks via 2 Broadsoft switches and L3.  We work with
interconnects that run all sorts of different IP PBXs and do interop testing
in the front of the relationship to make sure our service and their
equipment is compatible.  We are a smaller company so we have more
flexibility with our engineering resources.  I don't know if the larger
providers would be able/interested in providing this type of support.

Lorri