[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

cperry15 at gmail.com cperry15 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:38:46 UTC 2008

You need to check out Covergence SBC it can preform alot od SIP header manipulations. I use one today and it has save us several times when doining SIP interop testing. 

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:02:02 
To:"'usman chaudhry'" <usman_chaudhry at yahoo.com>, <discussion at sipforum.org>
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

You need a device such as an Acme Packet Session Director.  I do not know if there are other SBC’s that perform this function.  Last time I checked, Nextone didn’t have the capability.  There are others on the market bit I cannot help you there. 

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of usman chaudhry
 Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:15 AM
 To: discussion at sipforum.org
 Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation 

Hello All,

I am involved in integration of different SIP Servers and unfortunately not all of them conform to SIP Standards (i.e. RFC 3261) so I am being forced to use SIP Header Manipulation rules to make them inter-operate. Is there an RFC which governs the use of SIP Header Manipulation, i.e. can a SIP Redirect Server change the From Header Uri host part. 

Regards
 Usman 

More information about the discussion mailing list