[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

Ilan Avner Ilan.Avner at audiocodes.com
Tue Jun 10 15:21:08 UTC 2008

What kind of header manipulations do you need to do?

Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 18:02
To: 'usman chaudhry'; discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

You need a device such as an Acme Packet Session Director.  I do not know if there are other SBC's that perform this function.  Last time I checked, Nextone didn't have the capability.  There are others on the market bit I cannot help you there.

From: discussion-bounces at sipforum.org [mailto:discussion-bounces at sipforum.org] On Behalf Of usman chaudhry
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:15 AM
To: discussion at sipforum.org
Subject: [SIPForum-discussion] SIP Header Manipulation

Hello All,

I am involved in integration of different SIP Servers and unfortunately not all of them conform to SIP Standards (i.e. RFC 3261) so I am being forced to use SIP Header Manipulation rules to make them inter-operate. Is there an RFC which governs the use of SIP Header Manipulation, i.e. can a SIP Redirect Server change the From Header Uri host part.

Regards
Usman

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20080610/da26765e/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list