[SIPForum-discussion] STUN SERVER NOT REACHABLE

umesh b umesh.kollam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:59:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:39 AM, VG <vikasraigupta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Umesh,
>
> But still Phone is registering with the public ip.
> its behind the NAT.
> like:
>
> Phone A -- ADSL2+ Modem/Router ----------- proxy B2B <---------------- Phone
> B.
>
> How it can be possible if my stun is not enabled.
> How could phone A found its globle ip.
>
> sorry, if i m asking a silly question.
>
> Regards,
> Vikas

Actually, u are making call from Phone A to Phone B through Proxy..
right.? U would have registered some entries with the Proxy for the
call to land at Phone A. Please take a packet capture and check if in
the 200OK from Phone A side to proxy has SDP connection information as
STUN resolved IP or local IP. If its Local IP , thats the problem.

--
umesh3034