[SIPForum-discussion] Hi all , expires time issue.

Rajdeep Ahluwalia rajdeepwalia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:26:52 UTC 2008

Hi Zhao,

What I feel is that here in the call flow the HSS returns 2001 resp for the
SAR req. The 2001 means DIAMETER_FIRST_REGISTRATION so the S-CSCF considers
this as Initial registration and hence it returns a Interval Too Brief
error. It is never taking it as a case of DE-REGISTRATION.

You need to check what value of Server Assignment Type in the SAR request to
the HSS.
For further analysis please provide the traces of the messages exchanged.

Best regards,
Rajdeep