[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding user registratin

Hemant Senapati hemant.senapati at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 02:40:31 UTC 2008

hi all,
 I have a basic query. is a register request mandatory before sending
a outgoing invite request.whererever I have searched through it has
only been described for the UAS where it has to register before
receiving a invite request. What about the UAC when it sends an
outgoing invite request.

A) Will it have to register before sending an outgoing invite request?

The set up is having all the sip entities like registrar, proxy,UAC, UAS.

Thanks and regards

Hemant

ARICENT(formerly HUGHES SOFTWARE SYSTEM)