[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding user registratin

mjhorse mjhorse at qq.com
Mon Jul 28 16:48:24 UTC 2008

Hi,
 Registration Cancellation is provided by REGISTER mesage with Contact and Expire fields, while Expire is 0 and Contact indicates the endpoint to be deregistered. If you want to cancel all URI, Contact should be a "*".
 using this syntax, it's at your disposal to determine how to deregister your URI.

------------------
  by mj

------------------ Original ------------------
 Date:  Mon, Jul 28, 2008 09:03 PM
 To:  "discussion"<discussion at sipforum.org>; 

Subject:  [SIPForum-discussion] Regarding user registratin

Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding user registration. When I am registering a user using pui at example.com and ICSI in the contatct header field. if the registration is successful , my UE will start receiving call foe that particular ICSI. 
 Now my application support 2 ICSI value and I want to re register the user again. so how should I go about this. 
 Should I include both the ICSI value in the contact header for new REGISTER message or only new ICSI is enough. 

If I have to include both ICSI in the register message than how should I de register the user for only one ICSI parameter. 

Thanks in advance

Neeraj Jain
Senior Software Engineer | Wireless Terminal Division | Samsung India Software Operations (P) Limited
#66/1, Block ?B?, Bagmane Tech Park
CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore ? 560093
(+91) 9886271141 / neeraj.jain at samsung.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sipforum.org/pipermail/discussion/attachments/20080729/5e6ea8fc/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the discussion mailing list