[SIPForum-discussion] Regarding user registratin

mjhorse mjhorse at qq.com
Mon Jul 28 16:48:24 UTC 2008

Hi,
 Registration Cancellation is provided by REGISTER mesage with Contact and Expire fields, while Expire is 0 and Contact indicates the endpoint to be deregistered. If you want to cancel all URI, Contact should be a "*".
 using this syntax, it's at your disposal to determine how to deregister your URI.

  by mj