[SIPForum-discussion] SUBSCRIBING PROBLEM

mjhorse mjhorse at qq.com
Fri Jul 25 07:44:36 UTC 2008

Hi, Here is my opnion:
 1)The response to SUBSCRIBE is the same as other requests which is responded with 200 or 4xx message code. If succeeds, there will be a NOTIFY message arriving periodically according to your SUBCRIBE content.

 2)I think there are 2 ways to get information subcribed: the first is getting the information in NOTIFY message body, the dateset type of which is shown in Content-Type field. The second is after successful subscription, establish a out-of-band method which involves other protocol like HTTP to acquire these information.

  by mj