[SIPForum-discussion] bulk call generator

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Fri Jan 18 15:44:44 UTC 2008

Nazeema,

There are a number of tools at:

   http://www.voipsa.org/Resources/tools.php

that focus on packet creation and flooding.  There's also one on
there called "Spitter" designed to generate voice spam which may be
similar to what you are trying to do.   We (VoIP Security Alliance)
make this list available so that people can do exactly what you are
doing and regression-test their products with the various security-
related tools out there.

Best wishes,
Dan

On Jan 16, 2008, at 8:09 AM, nazeema Tasneem wrote:

> hi all,
> Iam looking for SIP bulk call genarator for regression
> and load testing. Please tell if any free softwares
> available.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nazeema

Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com