[SIPForum-discussion] can any one tell me about the one way media in this scenario.

Deepesh singh motosingh at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 15:43:03 UTC 2008

http://static.scribd.com/docs/404kyva5620mx.swf?INITIAL_VIEW=width

  has description on call flows and media path setup.

  Best regards,
  D Singh

Anthony Orlando <avorlando at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Sorry but I disagree. Once SDP is exchanged media is
flowing in both directions. In the case of voice I
can have a two way conversation without the ACK. That
call will be torn down after 60 seconds because no ack
is received but speech is in both directions.