[SIPForum-discussion] can any one tell me about the one way mediain this scenario.

Rajesh rajeshkr at huawei.com
Fri Jan 4 15:02:07 UTC 2008

Hi Deepanshu,

   I have one doubt in your answer. If media session starts only after 3 way
hand shake, how media will be exchanged in case of early media. Is it starts
only after PRACK for Reliable Provision response, in case of early media? So
you are telling one session will be established after 2 way handshake. But
media can't be exchanged until 3 way handshake completed .

Regards

Rajesh

Rajesh K R

Software Engineer