[SIPForum-discussion] some parameters in Record-Route header

Robert Sparks rjsparks at nostrum.com
Fri Jan 4 03:00:04 UTC 2008

Nope. I don't believe they're standardized.

That said, the spec is clear on what to do with parameters you don't
recognize. You leave them alone.
You keep them in the URIs you put into Routes based on Record-Route.
For everything but ;lr and the
transport-related parameters defined in 3261, these parameters are
only some element talking to itself.
They don't change the behavior of any other element in the network,
and it's required to give the thing
that put the record-route header value there exactly what it asked
for back in the Route header.

RjS