[SIPForum-discussion] SIP 180 and SIP 183 messages

vlrk tech_voip at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 12 10:26:23 UTC 2008

there is a possibility , media negotiation can be done through 183 sessions progress also.

If there is a problem in negotiation the early media session would be closed.

regards
vlrk

ovaciklim <ovaciklim at yahoo.com> wrote: Hey folks,

Considering a case that we make an outbound call from a softphone;

is there a possibility of that we would receive 183 Session Progress message containing SDP after receiving 180 Ringing message?

thanks in advance

-O