[SIPForum-discussion] adding new headers

Gustavo Sícoli sic.thesage at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:58:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

 I have a working sip phone built upon eXosip, now I'm trying to add new
headers to it, but when I add this line:

osip_generic_param_add(&(msg->headers),header,Field);

It sends the message the way I want, but seg fault after a little while, I
added only this line to the program, anyone have a idea why would this
happen?

Tks,

Gustavo.

--
"Some say that the soul wants to speak and
does so all the time, but humans are blind to